To create a live subscription of your Pathable calendar into your Google calendar:
- Select the *Schedule tab
- Click the "Export" button
- Right-click “Subscribe to My Schedule in Outlook" entry
- Choose “Copy Link Address” or equivalent
- In Google Calendar, find “Other Calendars” in the left sidebar and choose “Add”
- Select Add by URL
- Paste the link you copied into the dialog and click Save
There is a known issue in Google Calendar that causes this setup to sometimes fail. The failure is not consistent, and Google has not responded with a timeline for addressing it.
If you do see an error message, you can try appending "&reset=xxx" to the end of the URL you are pasting, where "xxx" can be any set of characters or numbers. Some people have reported that this jogs Google Calendar's tool enough to make a retry successful.
*Note: On some sites, this may be labeled "Agenda", "Full Schedule" or "Calendar".