To find other users on the desktop community:
- Select the Attendees or Members tab in the navigation bar.
- To sort by last name, first name, company name, etc., choose from the dropdown menu at the top-left of the right hand column.
- To switch your view between a table-like layout and a large tile layout, use the buttons in the upper right, just below the My Account link.
- To search for particular users, you can enter their names, tags or other key words in the search box at the upper left.
- Expand the questions in the left sidebar to see common answers people have provided. Checking a box will automatically search for people who provided the answer to a particular question. You can check multiple boxes to create more complex queries.
- Select the Attendees or Members button on the Mobile Home Page or select the Mobile Fly-Out menu in the upper right and select Attendees.
- Select Filters to sort by Ribbons, Titles, and other community questions. Display the search fields by selecting the filter at the top of the page. Checking a box will automatically search for people with those profile details or you can check multiple boxes to create more complex queries.
- To search for particular users, click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the Attendee page. Enter names, tags or other key words to sort through the full attendee list.
- To change the attendee listing order, select the "A-->Z" icon in the upper right corner. Here you'll find options to sort alphabetically or by certain classes including Last Name, First Name, Organization, Date Joined, or Most Recent.