Contacts are attendees of the event that you know or that you would like to bookmark for easy access. To add an attendee as a contact:
You can also use your social networks to find people you may know. To do so:
- Select the "Attendees" or "Members" tab from the navigation bar
- Use the search bar and/or tags to find attendees
- Hover your mouse over the attendee to view the action bubble.
- Click "Add Contact"
- To remove them from your contacts, hover your mouse over their name again and select "Remove Contact".
*You can use your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts to find contacts on this page by clicking the appropriate button and then entering your account information when prompted.
- Select "my account" in the upper right
- Choose "My Contacts"
- Click "Find who you know."