Launching your app unlocks your ability to contact users and gives them the ability to start using your app.
From the Dashboard:
- Click Home and find the "4. LAUNCH YOUR EVENT" panel, or click the "Status: Prelaunch" button in the lower-left.
- Click the Launch button to access launch options
- Confirm the following options:
- Select the Attendee Invitation to be sent to all users upon launch, or select the blank box to not send invitations.
- If you are using any data feeds to import information, select if they should be on or off after launch (see note)
- Click the LAUNCH button to go live!
Note: Leaving your data feeds on enabled allows the app to continually check for new data, import it, and deliver invitations if necessary. We recommend you leave your data feeds enabled.