Organization profile attributes allow you to add "questions" to organizations' profiles, that can be used in a variety of ways on the Pathable app, including setting permissions, message segmentation, and attendee-facing networking filters.
To make organization profile attributes through the Dashboard:
- Hover your cursor over Organizations in the Dashboard menu.
- Click on Profile Attributes.
- The preset fields you see are customizable. Click on the field to rename or re-categorize it.
Note: You can click Add New to add a new field type. You may choose between the following inputs, depending on the type of information you want to collect:
- String: any typeable characters -- use when you expect a lot of unique values
- Phone Number: telephone numbers
- Number: a numerical value
- Rich Text: when you anticipate needing an HTML-capable field
- Labels: selected from a preset list of labels that you make
- Links: URLs, including video URLs. If you use a Links attribute for videos, the video will embed, rather than displaying a link.