Pathable can be configured so that certain classes or groups of users may request private meetings, while others may not.
From you dashboard:
- Click Settings > Permissions
- Select Custom Permissions
- Choose "Meetings" from the dropdown at the top of the page
- Click + Add Rule
- Choose the attribute that defines who you would like exclude from private meeting scheduling rights from the dropdown on the left
- Choose "Cannot" from the second dropdown
- Choose "C" (for create)
- Choose "Meetings private membership" from the dropdown on the right
Now, people who match the criteria you set in the first dropdown will not have the option of requesting private meetings (although they will be able to respond to private meeting requests sent by others).