Event admins with multi-event licenses can now create new events based on their existing site build-outs, including all content pages, navigation, styles, settings, etc.
Note: to clone events, you need to have admin access to your Account Dashboard within the drop-down menu in the upper-left. If you do not have access to your Account Dashboard and need it, please contact your Client Happiness Manager.
From your Account Dashboard:
- Select Events>Add Event
- Complete the form
- Select Use Data from a previous event and choose the event you would like to use as a template
- Choose the elements you wish to copy from the previous event
Note: the following elements are not currently cloned and would need to be manually transferred (some can be transferred via spreadsheet*):
- Organization attributes*
- Agenda attributes*
- Permissions configuration
- Custom desktop navigation bar
- Filtered widgets
- Staff first & last name*
- Custom page headers in Agenda Page, Speakers Page, and Attendees Page, & Organizations Page