From your management dashboard:
- Visit the Agenda page
- Click + Add Meeting
- Enter your meeting details, then Create
- Check the Enable virtual meeting features checkbox
- Select "Enable Live Trade Show Rooms during this session"
By default, attendees will also be able to meet with organization staff during this time. If you'd like to specify the meeting increments, and/or allow attendees to specify their own meeting length, do so in the "Lasting" field below the checkbox.
This process can also be completed via spreadsheet; include the following columns for each tradeshow session, at minimum:
- External ID for the session (a unique value)
- Start Time
- End Time
- Enable for Tradeshow (value of TRUE)
Note: The default action is to include all organizations in the tradeshow. If you'd like to manually indicate who should be included in the tradeshow, see this article: Manually selecting tradeshow participants.