Pro Tip: It's a good idea to add locations before maps, so that you have Locations to put on your map graphic. Locations can be imported along with your Agenda, or added manually via the Facilities>Locations menu.
Maps must be in a graphics format (.jpg or .png).
To add a map from the Dashboard menu:
- Click Facilities
- Select Add Map in the upper-right corner.
- Type the name of the map
- Upload the map you want to include from your computer.
To map your Locations to an uploaded Map:
- By default, your Meeting Room Locations will be displayed. Click the location you'd like to map.
- You can choose a square, free-form shape, or "pin drop" for the location (see screenshot). Drag and drop your shape to cover the area on the map that this location is in.
- Once a location is mapped, a small square icon appears next to its name in the list.