Pro Tip: It's a good idea to add your tradeshow exhibitors before your maps, so that you have exhibitors to put on your map graphic.
Maps must be in a graphics format (.jpg or .png).
To add a map from the Dashboard menu:
- Click Facilities
- Select Add Map in the upper-right corner.
- Type the name of the map
- Upload the map you want to include from your computer.
To map your exhibitors to an uploaded map:
- By default, meeting room locations will be displayed first in the menu on the left. Select the Exhibitors/ Sponsors radio button from the upper-left corner, then click the name of the exhibitor you'd like to map.
- You can choose a square, free-form shape, or "pin drop" for the location (see screenshot below). Drag and drop your shape to cover the area on the map that this "booth" is in.
- Once an exhibitor is mapped, a small square icon appears next to its name in the list.