You can create and manage your own live, in-session polls.
To manage polls on your session:
- Log in to the event
- Select the Agenda from the navigation at the top the page
- Locate your meeting and select it
- On the Meeting Details page, select the Manage button in the upper-right corner
- Select the Polls tab, then Add Poll
- Give the Poll a Friendly Name (shown internal only)
- The Poll Type can be either Multi-Choice (users select from your choices) or Free-Text Entry (users type a response).
- Complete all required fields and click Create.
Poll results will, by default, displayed within the app. You may choose to hide your poll results from the attendees by choosing "Only speakers can view poll results."
You may also choose to hide the polling option itself until the session starts by choosing "Hide poll from attendees until session starts."
When it’s time for the attendees to use the poll, instruct them to pull up your session on the app, and encourage them to engage with the question. You’ll see their answers appearing in real time on your app.
Displaying Results in Full-Screen
You can choose to display the Poll results in full screen mode by following these steps:
- Select Polls
- Select the Poll to be displayed
- Click the drop down to the right of the poll (by default labeled Expand) and select "See full-screen results"
- The URL displayed can be used to display in Full-Screen, real-time results