If you'd like to limit the number of private meetings a user can request/have, you can do so by using a label from an attribute (Profile Question), then ensuring that your users have that attribute attached to their profile.
- The limit applies to meeting invitations SENT, not received, so this limit does not take into account meetings where the person is not the requestor.
- If a meeting request is DECLINED, it no longer counts against the person's limit.
- If a meeting request is CANCELLED, it no longer counts against that person's limit.
Create/ Select the Profile Question to be Used
Via the Dashboard:
- Click People.
- Click Profile Questions.
- Select a "Label" type profile question, or make a new label-type profile question. Pro Tip: We find that "Ribbons" are often used for this limiting-function, since many of the attendees already have a value for this profile question. However, any label-type profile question, public or private, is allowed.
- Within the profile question, select "Manage Labels":
- Select the label to which you'd like to apply a limit
- Insert the number of meetings in the "Total private meetings for anyone with this label" field and Save.