Agenda attributes allow you to add values to agenda items that can be used in a variety of ways on the Pathable app, including setting permissions and creating filtered views.
To make organization profile attributes through the Dashboard:
- The preset attributes you see are customizable. Click on the attribute to rename or edit it.
Attributes have values within them. For example, Tracks is an attribute with any number of values (the names of the tracks). The values can be color-coded, or dragged into a specific order.
WARNING: If you rename the Track attribute, you will lose the ability to sort the values.
Note: You can click Add New to add a new field type. You may choose between the following inputs, depending on the type of information you want to collect:
- String: any typeable characters -- use when you expect a lot of unique values
- Phone Number: telephone numbers
- Number: a numerical value
- Rich Text: when you anticipate needing an HTML-capable field
- Labels: selected from a preset list of labels that you make
- Links: URLs, including video URLs. If you use a Links Attribute for videos, the video will embed, rather than displaying a link.
Once an attribute exists in the Dashboard, you can apply the value you need by importing the values on a spreadsheet or filling in the field manually on the session(s) where you'd like to apply a value.