Metrics will be visible after you launch your app, on the Home tab.
What the Metrics Mean
- Total users: The count of total users that could log in
- Signed in users: The count of users that have logged in one or more times
- Public Conversations: The count of public messages submitted across the event, including both the original comments in any general discussion panel and all the responses. This aggregate number includes any conversations in sessions and any other conversation widgets in the event.
- Private Messages Sent: Refers to all messages sent by the users of the community between each other, including responses.
- Meetings Requested: the number of private meeting requests that have been sent out
- Meetings Accepted: the number of private meeting requests that have been accepted. Note that if a private meeting has multiple attendees, only the first one to accept the meeting will be counted for this statistic.
- Desktop and Mobile Pageviews: The number of times that pages from the event were accessed by the users. This counts non-unique visits, meaning multiple visits to the same page, from the same user, will add to the count.
For all graph metrics, you can look at desktop or mobile metrics separately, though the default is to aggregate these numbers. You can also see this information narrowed to a 7-day, 30-day, or 60-day window; the default is to display from the launch date to the present date.
- Visits: How many unique users logged in on a specific day
- Newly Added Accounts: How many new profiles were added on each day
- Total Responded: the running count of how many total people have logged in to the event. Since this is an aggregate number, this graph will always climb!
- Installs of Native Apps: How many users have downloaded the native app associated with this event. This metric can be split between iOS and Android installs.
- Pageviews: The number of times that pages from the event were accessed by the users, per day. This counts non-unique visits, meaning multiple visits to the same page, from the same user, will add to the count.
How Often Metrics Update
- Static metrics (those on the top, in boxes) and graph metrics (below the boxes, in graph format) update every 6 hours after the event is launched, up until the event end date.
- After the event ends, static metrics update twice daily and graph metrics update once daily.
Getting More Metrics
If you'd like to collect more data on your users and their general use of the event platform, we recommend connecting a Google Analytics account to your event. Note that Google anonymizes and aggregates your user data. The instructions for connecting a Google Analytics account to Pathable are available here: Adding Metadata/SEO Terms and Connecting Google Analytics.