With the platform release v1.83.0 we are adding the following platform updates along with numerous bug fixes and performance improvements.
New Decoration for Exhibit Booths
A new widget has been added for us on the exhibitor / sponsor details pages. To use it, you must add the "Organization Header Banner" to the Organizational Details page (under Content > System). This will enable an organization to add an 1170x145px banner image to their tradeshow listing page.
Other Features / Bug fixes
- Agenda tiles will correctly display the credentials (e.g., "PhD") of speakers
- We will no longer truncate the description of agenda items on the details / virtual meeting page.
- When a live meeting in theater mode ends, we will exit theater mode automatically.
- Newly provisioned sites will see an updated "Attendee Invitation" template that is better tuned for virtual meetings, and excludes mention of QR codes. Previously provisioned sites will not be affected.
- A bug that with the "include on all attendee schedules" feature on public meetings has been fixed.
- Can hide user profiles from -admin in a consistent manner as in -app.
- Fixed a bug where the first and last meetings of the day would appear truncated in calendar view.
- "Dress rehearsal" sessions will only display in exported ICS files for speakers and others who are authorized to see them.
- Admins can hide a single poll response by tapping on the eye icon on a particular response.
- Virtual Trade Show listing on agenda no longer limited to 500 attendees.
- Some customer-specific datafeed additions and improvements have been released.
- Updated Meteor infrastructure to v.11