After your My Agenda tab is complete, you may want to export a copy of your planned meetings to an external calendar, like Outlook, Google Calendar, or Apple's iCal. Pathable can generate an .ics file that you can import into your calendar software of choice.
Note that this process is a one-time import, not a subscription, so if you change your schedule on Pathable, your external calendar will not change and vice versa.
To export a calendar:
- Log in to the event platform
- On the Desktop Navigation, locate and select the Agenda menu. It may also be called Schedule:
3. Once on the Agenda page, select the Export drop-down, and choose the file you'd like to receive:
- Export Full Agenda will generate an .ics file with all sessions in it
- Export My Agenda will generate an .ics file with the sessions that are on your My Agenda page
Once the file has been downloaded to your computer, import it to the calendar service of your choice:
- Import a calendar to Microsoft Outlook (external link)
- Import a calendar to Google Calendar (external link)
- Import a calendar to Apple iCal (external link)