Customize your Landing Page Follow
Organizations have their own landing page within the Pathable platform, with a number of customizable areas. You must be logged in to the Pathable platform, and have appropriate permissions, set by the event host, to make edits to your page. If you need your login information, or are logged in but not able to edit, please contact the host of your event.
- Log in to the event website and locate your listing.
- Click the Manage button towards the upper-right corner:
In the Manage menu, there are a number of tabs to choose from:
- Basics allows you to edit the Organization's details: Name, logo, Description, and any tags/keywords the host has provided
- Leads lists information about attendees who would like more information from you
- Visits lists information about attendees who have visited your page - please note that these are not inquires/ hard leads, and should not be treated as such
- Analytics lists attendee trends for the organization, including number of Booth Visits, Conversations, and Content Consumption - please see this article if you'd like more detail on analytics: View and Download Organization Metrics
- Polls allows you to configure interactive polls for attendees - please see this article if you'd like more detail on polls: Create and Manage Polls
- Content Assets allows you to upload files (handouts, one-sheets, etc) and videos that attendees can then download or watch
- Talk Now, when enabled, will show you a call log of all Talk Now calls for your organization
On the right of the Basics tab, the "Manage your Team" area allows you to add/remove members to your team. Team members have management access. If the person you want to add is not available in the New Member drop-down, please contact the event host, since the person must be added to the platform before they can be added to a team.