Google Chrome (desktop):
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Specialized information for Android and iOS is available here: Clear Cache and Cookies in Chrome
Safari on Mac:
- With Safari open, select the first item in the main menu, named Safari, and from the drop-down, select Preferences...
- A popup opens. Select the Advanced tab
- Check the option Show Develop menu in menu bar at the bottom. Now you should see a new menu item in the main menu named Develop.
- Select Develop, then select Empty Caches from the submenu items.
- Reload the site.
This task can also be completed via the hotkey combination [CMD] + [ALT] + [E].