Private messaging allows you to reach out privately to other event attendees.
Sending a private message
- Find the person you would like to send a message in the attendee directory. You can browse through the directory by scrolling or search for them directly using the search bar on the right side of the page:
- You can send a message from the directory page by selecting the ... button on the top right corner of the attendee's card, or by selecting their name to go to their profile:
Receiving a private message and sending a reply
- When you receive a new message, the bell icon in the top right corner of the page will display a number. Depending on how your event is configured, you might also receive an email alert.
- There are two ways to view this message- one is by selecting the bell icon:Or selecting your inbox directly:
- Select the desired message and the entire chain of your messages/replies with this person or people will be displayed. To add a new message to this chain, type into the box at the bottom of the chain and select Send.
Pro Tip: To add images or gifs to your message, select the photo icon on the left side of the reply box, then upload the image. At this time, links to gif sites (like Giphy or Tenor) do not display; the file must be on your device before it can be shared.