Release date: Oct 30, 2020.
This release introduces an improved display for poster sessions (poster presentations). New elements include:
- A dedicated page for the poster sessions, which displays the posters in landscape mode.
- The ability to include multiple poster files, including audio files
- Host Tools Dashboard > Agenda > select the session.
- Select the Virtual tab and check the "A poster session" checkbox.
- Optionally you can also check "Show all docs as posters" if speakers will have multiple doc files and you want to use all of them as posters.
Any documents uploaded to this session will be added to the preview pane on the meeting details page.
New Poster Session Page
Pro Tip: If you are importing poster sessions to your agenda via a spreadsheet, create a column in the spreadsheet called "poster sessions" and enter a value of TRUE for any session that should be a poster session.
This release also includes a variety of bug fixes and improvements to the platform. Highlights include:
- The "Refresh Metrics" button on -admin Dashboard is now working properly.
- Improved UI on defining meeting type on -admin/meeting/virtual tab.