Events held on the Pathable platform are typically, though not always, kicked off with a personalized invitation, emailed to the address you provided when you registered for the event. Here's how to use that link to claim your account, set your password, and customize your personal profile.
To sign in:
- Open the email invitation you received for the event website, and select the button in the email to enter the site.
- You will be taken to the Claim Your Account page first, prior to gaining access to the event website.
- On the Claim Your Account page, please enter a password for your account in the Create Password field. The password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Depending on how the event has been set up, you may be see additional fields or be required to enter additional information to complete this page.
- Select the checkbox that states I agree to the Terms and Conditions. You must select this checkbox in order to access the event website. To read the Terms and Conditions before agreeing, click the highlighted "Terms and Conditions" hyperlink to access them.
You now have two options:
If you select the Complete Profile button, the platform will take you to the Edit my profile page of the event. On this page, you can add a profile picture to your account, change your password and email address if needed, and provide additional information. Once you've completed any fields you'd like, select Save in the bottom right corner of the page to continue to the main page of the event.
If you select the Continue To App button, the platform will take you directly to the home page of the event. You can always go back to enhance or change the details of your profile later, by selecting Edit My Profile from the menu in the upper-right corner of the navigation bar.